Michelle Dowell, Contributor
The topic of loving others includes some of the most important things in life: family, friends, and evangelism. Here are six posts describing what loving others looks like:
1. Love Is Active. Love compels us to act.
2. Love for Others. "Love for others includes caring about what they care about."
3. How To Help a Friend in Need. I write about the best way to show love to others when they are in a time of need.
4. Love as the Apologetic. "One of the few truly interesting apologetics Christians have is love. Love in the Christian sense is interesting because it is so counter cultural to the world."
5. True Love is Unconditional. "True love is unconditional. Often we find in the world and church love which has a condition."
6. Liberty in the Christian Life. "... Love also does not insist on its own way. We might prefer certain things in the the church be this way or that way, but we cannot insist on preference or infringe upon the liberty of others because certain things displease us."
Watch for more posts on this topic in the future.